Inderal (Propranolol) is used for treating high blood pressure and angina pectoris (chest pain). It also improves survival after a heart attack in certain patients.
Category: Blood Pressure
Active substance: Propranolol
Delivery to: USA
Oct 28th - Nov 06th (9-18 working days) by Airmail
Oct 24th - Oct 31st (5-12 working days) by EMS
Inderal is for treating high blood pressure; prevention of angina pectoris (chest pain); management of a heart condition called hypertrophic subaortic stenosis; treating and preventing certain abnormal or rapid heart rhythms; improvement of survival after a heart attack in certain patients; treatment of tremor; prevention of migraine headaches; and treating symptoms of adrenal gland tumors.
Use Inderal as directed by your doctor.
- Take Inderal by mouth with or without food, but it should be taken at the same time daily and consistently either on an empty stomach or with food;
- Do not take antacids containing aluminum within 2 hours of taking Inderal;
- Continue to use Inderal even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Inderal.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Inderal is a beta-adrenergic blocking agent. It works by slowing down the heart and reducing blood pressure, which helps it pump more efficiently and reduces the workload on the heart.
If a dose is missed, take it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your doctor. If more than one dose is missed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Store Inderal between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Inderal out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Inderal if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Inderal;
- you have a very slow heartbeat and heart block; had a heart attack and have very low blood pressure or uncontrolled heart failure or shock caused by heart failure;
- you have asthma or Raynaud phenomenon ;
- you are a child with diabetes or heart failure;
- you are taking mibefradil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before drinking alcohol while you are taking Inderal.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel normal. Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Inderal may mask the signs of hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid). If you have an overactive thyroid and stop taking Inderal too suddenly, symptoms of hyperthyroidism (eg, fast heartbeat) may occur.
- Patients with a history of severe allergic reactions may be more sensitive to allergens while taking Inderal . These patients may not respond to the usual dose of epinephrine (adrenalin).
- Diabetes patients - Inderal may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs of low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your vision change; give you a headache, chills, or tremors; or make you hungrier. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Inderal before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Inderal may interfere with certain lab tests, including the glaucoma screening test. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Inderal.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure and heart function tests, may be performed while you use Inderal . These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Inderal while you are pregnant. Inderal is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Inderal , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; depression; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; fatigue; hallucinations; lightheadedness; nausea; sleeplessness; stomach cramps; tiredness; vision problems; vivid dreams; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
Inderal is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If you have any questions about Inderal , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Your order will be packed safely and secure and dispatched within 24hours. THis is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments. It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.